RECOMMENDED USE: SUITABLE FOR POLISHED AND HONED MARBLE, GRANITE, NATURAL AND ENGINEERED STONE, TERRAZZO, TERRACOTTA, QUARRY, LAGSTONE, CONCRETE.
- For interior and exterior surfaces
- Effective for Flooring, Fireplaces , Bathrooms, Kitchens . Work , Bar and Table Tops.
- Domestic and Commercial use
- Universal stain remover for wine, coffee , tea, nicotine and organic stains. (Food, flowers, wood and garden foliage) .
STAIN REMOVER is a liquid paste with a mixture of oxidising additives which dissolve and absorb wine, coffee, tea and natural organic stains.
- First remove or wipe away any general soiling/surface dirt.
- Agitate – Shake solution in bottle before use.
- Apply thick (1 cm) undiluted solution of STAIN REMOVER directly onto the stain.
- Allow solution to remain in contact with stained area for approx. 2 – 4 hours or more.
- Remove dry powder residue using a clean damp cloth.
- Repeat this operation until stains removed completely.
Active working time of product can be prolonged by covering solution with a plastic or cling film material. If any STAIN REMOVER powder residue remains we recommend using “Master Clean” detergent as final clean.(See technical data sheet details).
Important Safety Note: Use appropriate gloves in case of sensitive skin. Keep product well closed and out of reach of children. Additional information available on Material Safety Data Sheet.
STORE: Dry surroundings above + 0ºC
This is not possible to advise. Each situation and stain absorbed will vary according to different porosity, type of stone and surface finish.
We recommend protecting stain sensitive surfaces with “ Stain Guard” Anti Stain solution and regular maintenance with “Stone Clean” detergent.
Packaging: 12 x 250 ml All childproof tamper evident cap.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.