Are you looking for Quartz Slabs Wholesale in London? Luckily for you in London, we offer quartz slabs wholesale. We supply stone slabs, taps, sinks and related fittings all over London at the best prices.
One of our top selling stone slabs is quartz. There is no doubt that quartz slabs are the preferred material for your kitchen. This perhaps due to the fact that technology has greatly improved the engineering process of quartz slabs. Like hinted quartz is an engineered stone that contains 90 – 95% quartz which is combined with 10 – 5% pigment and bonding agents respectively. The combination of the materials not only makes the slab robust, but it also gives the slab a unique colour and pattern combination that is not achievable with pure natural stone.
Advantages Of Quartz Slabs
If you are looking to replace your slab or install a new one, you will want to highly consider using quartz slabs over any other material. Here are a few reasons why you would want to consider installing quartz slabs:
- Steel hard – Quartz slabs are hard and known to resist bacterial growth. It is ideal for your home.
- Versatility – like you would expect on any engineered stone, quartz is produced in many different patterns and colours with different designs. Quartz is manufactured without seems making it suitable for any shape and design. You will never lack a suitable design for your kitchen.
- Nonporous – Quartz doesn’t allow bacterial to settle on the surface. This makes it ideal for homes with little kids or in sanitary areas. Being non-porous means that quartz doesn’t stain nor absorb liquids. This means that it can handle liquid spills effectively.
- Affordable – when compared to other materials with similar qualities, quartz is generally affordable to install and maintain. Once installed, the only maintenance work that needs to be done is regular cleaning with normal home detergents and water.
Price & Details For Quartz Slabs Wholesale in London
Like earlier mentioned, Quartz has become increasingly cheap given the improvement in mining and engineering processes. All the same, the wholesale price for quartz slabs will depend on the following factors:
- The grade of the quartz – since it is an engineered stone, it comes in different variety and qualities. Vendors may use different trade names but the main grades of quartz slabs are standard, closeout/clearance, premium and designer.
- The job complexity – every home has different layouts. The difference in layout will affect the installation process.
- The dealer – different dealers have different wholesale prices for their products. On the other hand, the installation of the slabs depending on the professionalism and in-house factors will affect the total price.
We have made it easy for your budget, for your project by including an interactive online price calculator. If you know the measurements, you can easily calculate the estimated cost. We are the best company for wholesale quartz slabs in London.
For the best wholesale price quartz slabs in London please contact us.